Hello.
I was having a look at my Salar de Uyuni tour photos and despite my serious lack of skillz as a photographer, some of them are actually cool. I therefore thought it would be a shame not to share some of them. So here they are:
That is all.
Peace out. X
I was having a look at my Salar de Uyuni tour photos and despite my serious lack of skillz as a photographer, some of them are actually cool. I therefore thought it would be a shame not to share some of them. So here they are:
| One of the many lagunas we visited. |
| Sunrise over the salar. In this particular part the salar was covered in about 20cm of water. |
| View from Ilsa de Pescadores - right in the middle of the salar. |
| Self explanatory. Me on a Pringles tube. All the proper ones are on someone elses camera. |
| Intelligent graffiti on one of the rusted trains in the Train Graveyard in Uyuni. |
| Me getting all Roger Rail on the world - also at the Train Graveyard in Uyuni. |
Peace out. X
No comments:
Post a Comment